Header Ads

Header ADS

Impact of CLC/CHRDF having courses

Assalamoalaikum
My name is abdul mottalib.

Recently I have finished English course from Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC).
Today I will share (How much Change my life after Coming to Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC).)
When I read Class 6 (six) then I saw my senior brother has presented sports news in front of his younger brother. Then I am stand here to listening and I feel very interesting. I am thinking deeply how to talk English smoothly! But when I have not enough time to learning and practice English. But I tried to read English news, book, story, etc. when I tried then I fell success. But I don’t speak English. That’s why I feel socked and frustrated and stop reading book, story, etc.
When I have finished Junior Dhakil Certificate(JDC) exam then I was 2 (tow) month to join Language center for learn and practice English. But unfortunately that’s time I am sick. That’s why I don’t join language center.
In this way get over 3 (three) years. then I have come to Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC). By the way Before coming to Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC) I don’t have any idea about of Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC). But after coming to Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC) I have more Idea of Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC).
Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC) is not only a Best language center it’s a life developer center.
When I have come here then I have gotten 25 class in Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC). When I am getting class from Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC). then feel very happy. Because there teaching method is very easy and friendly. Our teacher share they are own experience then we are motivated every class. There teaching method totally different to academic teaching method. Thereby we are enjoyed this class.
When our teacher give inspire then we have gotten more confidence. That’s why we are practice more and more. And improve our self.
Before coming Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC) my regular day was monotonous. When I was addicted harmful group harmful that’s why that’s group only use for time passed. Thereby west our valuable time. That’s time we are use for education. That’s group only give us loss. Thereby we are not improve our self. When I am attend Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC)’s class then our teacher share more motivational speech that’s why we are improving our self.
Currently I west my valuable time in English. Thereby my life improving. I am west my free time in the many English group and learn and practice and get more knowledge.
I think my life is developing day by day.
Finally, I am thankful to Cox’s bazar Language Center (CLC) and Who is create the best language center as well as life developer.
And especially thank to kyser hamid sir, sazedul karim sazed sir, jowel chy sir, and tanveer abid vaia, kawser vaia, ziaul houqe zia vaia, hasan vaia, shariar mmuhammod yamin vaia, shoaib islam Arafat vaia, and all of Cox’s bazar Human Development Resource Foundation (CHRDF) team who is give inspire me not only me they are give inspire everyone.

No comments

Powered by Blogger.