Header Ads

Header ADS

After coming CLC I used to love English;Jannatol Era,Spoken Student


Assalamualaikum,
I hope all of you good by the grace of   almighty Allah.I am also well.
Today I want to share my feelings about Cox's bazar Language Center-CLC
Well,
We know that English is an global language.Its importancy is increasing day by day.The necessity of learning English cannot be ever-stated.
In Cox'sbazar, there are many languages center.Every language center is good. But I think CLC is better than any other.Cause,  CLC is an English language practicing platform where different proffessionals are being benefited on English language proficiency.It is not only working with English skills but also ensuring human behavior,good manners, social values, ethic by provide life time membership.
It is fantastic...
I think I made a great progress in English. Because before coming to CLC I didn't have a good skill in English, I didn't know how to be a good speaker and give a good speeches.For this I was starting to hate English. But after coming to CLC  I used to love English because they made me understood the especiality of English. Now I can make any kinds of sentences in English.I also improved my grammatical problems. Before coming to CLC I felt very sceard to deliver my speeches in front of audience.But now, it's my passion  to give an outstanding speeches in front of audience. I achieved many things from CLC.
First of all I learned  how to be a good man and then I learned from CLC that the aim of education is to build up a man completely not only for himself but also for the sociaty.As a man we have some duties,CLC gives me this opportunities  to fulfil this duties.CLC taught us the volunteerism ever before I couldn't have eager to do it but now I totally changed.

Overall,I love everything about CLC especially the trainers Such as  mr Kysar Hamid, Sazedul karim,Abdullah md Kawsar,Md Mamun , Tanvir Abid as so on.Actually, they are not just a trainers, they are like our brothers ad friends.Their teaching methods  are amazing.Anyone can simply understand.
Do You know what is  the most attractive thing in CLC?
"""Yes,the most attractive thing in CLC is that our president Mr.Mohiuddin Mohi. He is our biggest crush.He is the real hero of Cox'sbazar.I was inspired by him.
Omg.. I totally forget one thing about  Our Ziaul Hoque  vai. He is the most familiar  person in ClC.He was very caring and loving person He  Always
behaves  nicely with all members.
Finally,Everything was perfect.. I was totally satisfied with all things. The service and Facilities were great.. Words are not enough to Define.
That's all

Jannatul Era, SSC Spoken batch's Student of  CLC/CHRDF

No comments

Powered by Blogger.